Suggestions About Dealing With Anti-American Sentiment on the Camino

Theresa Devonshire t_devonshireaYAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 29 09:56:07 PST 2003

Respectfully, like it or not everything in life is
political, ESPECIALLY the Camino! Anyone walking the
Camino during wartime is making a HUGE political
statement. For this group to ignore that would be a
waste of an opportunity to have a meaningful dialog.

While I have tremendously enjoyed this forum at times
I get fustrated with the narrow dialog of backpacks,
blisters and boots.

Theresa
San Jose, CA