Seville/Accommodations/Credencial Info

sophroniacamp sgcjhmaTIAC.NET
Fri Mar 28 02:35:10 PST 2003

Hi. Sorry if this is a repeat - I think I did this wrong first time.  I'm a
pilgrim from Cambridge MA, walked from St Jean to Santiago (2001), and St
Jean to Burgos (2002), now heading for the via de la plata. I'd like to
find an inexpensive-but-nice hotel or hostal for 2 nights in Seville (under
$50/night), in the city center.  Also info on getting a credencial - I'm
arriving on a Saturday afternoon, starting to walk Monday a.m. and hope the
office will be open at some time over the weekend, so I can set off early
Monday.  If you have info on the pilgrim office hours, and hotel
suggestions with name/location/tel/email address (any of these!), I'd be
most grateful.  Thank you, Sophronia Camp