Madrid hotel??

Susan Edwards susanamismaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 19 04:02:09 PST 2003

Jane,
My daughter and I stayed at the Hotel El Prado, a short walk from the Prado,
and were very hapy there. I would catagorize it as a business class hotel,
many steps up from the refugios we had been living in for a month. A stroll
in the opposite direction will bring you to the Plaza de Santa Ana, with
sidewalk cafés serving tapas, far from the craziness of Plaza Mayor and
Puerta del Sol. There is a coffee shop where I believe breakfast was
included in the room rate.
Have a fabulous journey.
Susan