Spreading the Light

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Mar 18 07:59:25 PST 2003

Hola All;
I have been hiking in flat Seminole, Florida in preparation for Aug 21-Sep 18 Camino.  Construction crews are digging up the road near my home.  Last week, as I waited for a loader to move a huge pipe, the driver asked me, "Where do you walk every day?"  I laughed and told him that I was, "practicing" to walk an ancient pilgrimage route in Northern Spain in August.  He was fascinated and asked me several questions.  He also asked me to make sure I bring pictures back for him to view.  I told him to stop me next time he sees me and I will show him pictures from my bike ride on the Camino in 2000.  Another person has been en-LIGHTened about the Camino.

Vaya con Dios,

Jim Allen