carrying me further than there, then back again, all in a stone

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Tue Mar 18 05:19:37 PST 2003

Martin and pilgrims,

The Mother Superior at the convent in Leon said that everyone has a light
and as pilgrims our light will shine brighter. It is our obligation and duty
to share it with others even though the people at home will attempt to keep
us the way we were before we walked.

My light is yours.

Sue
from stoney Floral Park, Canada
Coincidently, my cottage home sits on granite bed rock just at the point
where the Canadian Shield officially begins in the east, ending in the
Rockies on the west coast. One big stone.