Training for the Camino (Cate's Note)

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Mon Mar 17 22:46:51 PST 2003

Isn't there to be a GATHERING in St. Louis, Mo. this coming weekend (March 22nd, etc...) that might be of interest to Cate Rubba???  Illinois and Missouri are close enough...

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cate rubba
  laurie:

  hey there!  i was reading through the list serve emails today and yours caught my interest because of the reference to central illinois!  my mom, sister and i are all planning on doing the camino this summer and are living about 45 minutes south of springfield-- i would love to get together to talk about your experience and definitely would be interested in any advice you'd have to share!  hoping all is well with you

  cate rubba