carrying me further than there, then back again, all in a stone

Martin Ray brermartinaWEBTV.NET
Mon Mar 17 21:06:12 PST 2003

You nailed me, Xose, thanks.  And not just Trigo! (who's jumped through
hoops for me with all sorts of great stuff -- and all I gave her was a
little story about an adventure I had in the Netherlands with ducks and
peanut-butter).  But Jeffrey!  Jeffrey's been awesome.  And Phil, and
Linda Davidson (our flight attendant), and E. O.   And Tom, Marianne,
Carlos -- let's see -- David, Sarah, Linda, Melissa, Deanna.  There's
more, so please forgive me already.  I totally lost my brain.
       And according to my notes some time back, I wrote "ultreya"
loosely means "go forward with courage" (which is the password of the
day).  And I believe TRIGO (!!??) said that.  If it doesn't mean that,
I'll be severely dissapointed, so please don't tell me.  ...It has to
mean that! -- it's just too perfect.
      (take a left turn here) This stone thing is lingering for me... I
know that stones (and bones) carry imprints for a long, long time...and
they've got organized energy, particularly as crystals, which act as
frequency transmitters and receivers (look at all this chip technology).
And I read in an article that our Sue Kenney continues to use them --
which fascinates me, especially since it's the preferred mode for
carrying tired pilgrims.  Could you spread some more of your light
please, Sue?  Thank you all once again,    Martin