Canadian meeting

Elisa McFarlane elisa.mcfarlaneaSYMPATICO.CA
Sat Mar 15 12:26:45 PST 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Myrtitar Sahas
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 1:06 PM
  Subject: Canadian meeting

  For the benefit of others who live in Canada (I, for one)

  would you give us a brief report on the Toronto meeting? I am up to my neck in funding proposals for my agency, and could not attend!

  Thanks.!Linda O'Leary-Lyons <lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA> wrote:

    I'm attending a meeting of a Canadian Camino group this afternoon in Toronto and I'm sure I'll have more information I can pass along to you, I'm planning on asking a lot of questions.

  Grandmother to Gabriel and Jacob