Canadian meeting

Myrtitar Sahas myrtitaraYAHOO.CA
Sat Mar 15 10:06:25 PST 2003

For the benefit of others who live in Canada (I, for one)
would you give us a brief report on the Toronto meeting? I am up to my neck in funding proposals for my agency, and could not attend!
Thanks.!Linda O'Leary-Lyons <lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA> wrote:I'm attending a meeting of a Canadian Camino group this afternoon in Toronto and I'm sure I'll have more information I can pass along to you, I'm planning on asking a lot of questions.

Grandmother to Gabriel and Jacob