Hello Carlos-Lisbon

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Fri Mar 14 06:25:25 PST 2003

Hello Carlos

My name is Linda O'Leary-Lyons. I'm a 58-year old Canadian living in the province of Ontario ( north of Toronto).

I am researching walking the second half of the Camino (from approx. Leon) to Santiago de Compostela.  I am also planning on mid-September and I am told that that  portion should take approx. 15 days.

I want to experience the spiritual and to do it at my own pace.  You know -  about the journey not the destination.

As I find out more information I'd be pleased to share it with you and I'm sure you will find, as I have, that this site is invaluable.  People are very helpful and I've learned much already.

Write any time
Linda