Just Want to Party!

Liza Van Peski vanpeskiaHYPERNET.COM
Thu Mar 6 13:28:28 PST 2003

Hey folks. The Camino may not be what you expect. You may not resolve
the questions you bring. You might find pleasure you wouldn't entertain
at home. You may not want the fun you imagined if it presents itself. Be
open. And, of course, be respectful. Both of other's peace and of
other's fun. None of us has the answer, but getting along together is
much of the work and much of the joy.

blessings!
Liza