vegetarian food

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Sun Mar 2 16:57:19 PST 2003

Someone mentioned drinkable yogurt. Do they have plain, old edible yogurt in markets in the little towns?
wisdom's aspirant
child of earth
daughter of time

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce McLean
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:16 PM
  Subject: Re: vegetarian food - Juan de la Cruz - Ryan Air

  Sofia wrote:

    And now to my last subject in this post. I have noticed that Ryan Air has a connection between London and Pau, a place that seem to be close to SJPP. There's also a connection to Biarritz from London. Which one would be the better choice do you think?
  >From Biaritz a/p you can catch public tranport to Bayonne; ( 15 min) there is a morning train from Bayone to StJPdP. Bit of a hassle getting from Pau to StJPdP; you could walk the Col de Somport from there though.
  Be aware of which airport Ryan is flying from and how you will make connections to that a/p.