vegetarian food - Juan de la Cruz - Ryan Air

Bruce McLean b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET
Sun Mar 2 16:16:34 PST 2003

Sofia wrote:

> And now to my last subject in this post. I have noticed that Ryan Air
> has a connection between London and Pau, a place that seem to be close
> to SJPP. There's also a connection to Biarritz from London. Which one
> would be the better choice do you think?

 From Biaritz a/p you can catch public tranport to Bayonne; ( 15 min)
there is a morning train from Bayone to StJPdP. Bit of a hassle getting
from Pau to StJPdP; you could walk the Col de Somport from there though.

Be aware of which airport Ryan is flying from and how you will make
connections to that a/p.