Travelling from Toronto in September

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Sat Mar 1 11:49:53 PST 2003

This reply is for Brooke Broadbent in Ottawa, ON.Ca

Hi Brooke

I have also just joined the list and am full of as many questions as you.  In the preliminary planning stages I am planning on getting on the road  in September at Leon, approx. half way I figure, based on the online maps.

I would also like to chat about travel connections and accreditation.  Great site, isn't it?  I have been told that there is also a Cdn. site out of Toronto I believe, and will attempt to run it down through the Confraternity of St. James in London.  Or if anyone out there knows of it or the  url.

Thanks