questions on return from Santiago

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Wed Jun 25 07:05:20 PDT 2003

You can survive on the camino mozarabe with very basic spanish but it will
be a very lonely journey, last year there were few fellow pilgrims and
because of that the comradeship of the camino frances was not there. On the
other hand if you are looking to escape from the crowds this may all be a
plus.