questions on return from Santiago

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 25 06:54:32 PDT 2003

I have assumed that whereas one can get by on the
camino frances with no castellano at all, on all the
other routes one should be competent beyond the level
of just ordering a beer or finding a room.  Is that
true?

Although I think the people in Spain are more relaxed
than those in France, I enjoyed my time in France
more because I could talk on a little deeper level in
French (though I still couldn't understand a
conversation taking place at normal speed between
French people).

All my pictures are now uploaded at
http://camino.oakapple.net