Toilet facilities

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Tue Jun 24 05:58:22 PDT 2003

I found the restrooms in bars invariably clean. Not always with paper,
however. Being a nurse, I am very sensitive to los microbios. My husband
laughs at me, but I always carry toilet seat covers and several packs of
tissues. The tissues also have multiple uses and the packs are very
small and light. I also carry a small container of Purel, a hand
sanitizer very much available in the States. It is basically bleach in a
gel solution. A few drops on the hands and I feel cleaner even where
there is no soap in the restroom, another common occurrence. Lydia