Canadian societies?

Bethan Davies bethanaPILIPALAPRESS.COM
Sun Jun 22 10:56:49 PDT 2003

The Little Company of Pilgrims Canada (www.santiago.ca) is still
going strong. There's a snail mail address given on the membership
page at http://www.santiago.ca/Membership.html. It does say on the
web page that Barbara Cappuccitti is currently walking the camino, so
this may explain the lack of response to your e-mails.

Bethan

--
Bethan Davies, Publisher
Pili Pala Press

---
Pili Pala Press
unique walking guides to Spain & Portugal
visit our web site at www.pilipalapress.com