camino photos uploading

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 19 05:36:28 PDT 2003

Thanks to Ciber Nova in Santiago on Rua Nova, I have been able to upload my photos from USB keychain memory to my web site, solving a
problem that baffled me for two months along the route from Cluny.

By June 20 the formatting scripts should be complete and those that
are curious may take a look at http://camino.oakapple.net/photo
under fr/department or es/provincia

The scripts are automatic so there´s no intelligible commentary; that
truly will have to await calmer days at home in July.    For now, I must be
on my way to Fisterra.

David Hough