New to the list: Some Queries

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Thu Jun 19 01:25:23 PDT 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:27:01 +0100, Crawley, Jeffrey
<jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM> wrote:

At the other end in Santiago I'm fairly certain sure that anything other
than 'religious' will get you the alternate certificate rather than the
Compostela - anyone care to confrim?

>Jeffrey

be rewarded with a Compostela, at least this was the case last year and
also '98.  In response to an old topic I found a walking stick shop in
Arundel (their website is www.walkingsticks.uk.com) with a great stock of
traditional walking sticks.

William