Proposal: what to do?/Jeffrey

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Wed Jun 18 08:00:37 PDT 2003

Just don't lose count or you'll have to go back and start again . . .

Heve a great time, I'm trying NOT to count down until I go again in September but it is hard!

-----Original Message-----
From: Xosé Manuel Alvariño [mailto:ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM]
Sent: 18 June 2003 15:36
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Proposal: what to do?/Jeffrey

Ha ha, that was funny Jeff. I just sent  ur refund-should get it in a couple of mos. My  started 56 years ago. In geographical terms, however, am planning to walk from Jaca. I am terrible in math, though I may have ample time to practice it by keeping count!

Best regards from Xosé Manuel, Miami, 3 days