Proposal: what to do?/Jeffrey

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Wed Jun 18 07:35:38 PDT 2003

Ha ha, that was funny Jeff. I just sent  ur refund-should get it in a couple of mos. My  started 56 years ago. In geographical terms, however, am planning to walk from Jaca. I am terrible in math, though I may have ample time to practice it by keeping count!

Best regards from Xosé Manuel, Miami, 3 days