Proposal: what to do?

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Wed Jun 18 06:49:59 PDT 2003

Lash out on the biggest paella and sangria party Santiago has ever seen?

. . . or at least let me have my 25¢ back ;o)

Where do you start from Xosé?

Wherever it is remember the Chinese proverb: a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - actually we once figured the Camino Frances SJPP to SdC must be close on 1 000 000 steps (not counting geting lost in Logroño) - you might wish to keep count?

Ultreia, Xosé Manuel

regards

Jeffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Xosé Manuel Alvariño [mailto:ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM]
Sent: 18 June 2003 13:45
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Proposal: what to do?

Nothing to be afraid about, my man.

The problem is that I've already collected $356, 895. 37, from well meaning aspirant/veteran pilgrims, myself included.

So, tell me, pilgrim, what should I do with all that bread?

Warm regards from a numb Xosé Manuel, from The Miamis, struck by  the fact that I am leaving for The Spains in three days (what to do, what to do?).