"Mature" walking

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 13 20:13:21 PDT 2003

my partner Patrick did the walk from Roncesvalles to Logrono with me in the spring of 2001. He moaned and howled and complained the entire time, till I told him to go home and leave me in peace!! (I used other, less kind words at the time!) I finished on my own.

But the Camino got into his blood...perhaps via his blisters? He went back the next year and finished the thing on his own, in record time!! He was 60 years old. Never felt a pain or a blister during "His" camino!

Just do it.
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'