Walking staffs

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Mon Jun 9 08:15:55 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/9/2003 8:40:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM writes:

> North American pilgrims be advised, however, that the bourdon might be considered a weapon if one tried to carry it on
> an airplane! (29-1-03)

Last year I sent 10 bourdones via UPS from Compostela-yep, u can say they r the most expensive ones ever: $189. for the trip! Still I know of one person who put her's inside of a box & brought along as cargo. No matter, I will find a way of shipping my future good friend along, can't see myself living "him" behind.

Xosé Manuel, Miami

Xosé