Newby from Savannah, GA

Monica Morrissette monica.morrissetteaGULFSTREAM.COM
Fri Jun 6 12:25:37 PDT 2003

Hey all!  My name is Monica and I live in Savannah, GA.  I have decided to
take the first couple of weeks in July and start on El Camino (I'm
obviously on the 9 year plan).  I've enjoyed all of the information that
has flowed back and forth and am hoping that I can get some advice.

I would like to start in either Le Puy or in Arles, and have been leaning
toward Arles, for reasons unknown.  It seems like Le Puy is fairly well
traveled and I've heard a lot of comments about that route.  Has anyone
started in Arles?  I will be traveling alone, could that be a problem (I
have traveled alone through Europe before and did not have any problems
with safety)?

I would really enjoy and appreciate any insight into either of those two
routes.

Thanks for your time and for sharing your experiences!