Canadian Camino websites

Remi & Jen remjenaTELUS.NET
Wed Jun 4 21:22:05 PDT 2003

Re:

I just switched to a new computer todat, and in consequence I do not have my
notes from my old computer available, but there are two Canadian
organizations you might wish to contact:
Canadian Little Company of Pilgrims.
http://www.santiago.ca/
This is a small website, but it
includes a variety of information of interest to members of the group, some
personal reminiscences of the Camino, and even a recipe for Tarta Santiago.
(3-3-03)
and
Associatíon québécoise des pèlerins et amis du Chemin Saint-Jacques.
http://www.duquebecacompostelle.org/

This Canadian association is aggressively Francophone, but for those who
read
French it includes extensive planning information useful for North Americans
making the pilgrimage, some photographs, and a number of personal accounts
by those who have walked to Santiago.