mosquitos on meseta

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 4 11:34:40 PDT 2003

I should add that no sooner did I mention the
mosquitos
here, than they quit bothering me, but were replaced
by big black flies that were annoying though they
didn't bit - flew right into my face, slowly.

Fortunately they only seemed to show up for a couple
of hours in the morning after a rainy night.   No
bothersome bugs the last few days.

Today it rained off and on in Astorga.   I'd taken a
light day in hopes (successful) of finding an internet
site that would let me upload photos from my own
computer; it's ciberastor, www.ciberastor.com,
not real close but not too far from the albergue.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo..com>