2004 Holy Year Pilgrimmage- How Crowded Is Crowded?

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 31 17:10:00 PDT 2003

Will, I am returning to the Camino in April-May of 2004. Since it is the Holy Year I will walk the Via de Plata. This way is not so well publicized or as well-known as the Via Frances. I loved the Via Frances but even in May-June of this past year it was quite crowded, especially after I reached Galacia. There are many ways to walk to Santiago. In the Holy Year, perhaps you may want to read about the alternate routes.
I, personally, would not appreciate the crowds on the Via Frances in 2004. But I am rather solitary.
Deanna

Will Dean <binkleyaDRIZZLE.COM> wrote:

athena...
wisdom's aspirant