first hello

Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Wed Jul 30 13:21:54 PDT 2003

Iberia Airlines will fly you back to London on a 'Compostela'
rate-assuming you have a Compostela.  I flew from Santiago to London in
June 2001 for $90.00.  I just missed getting a flight for $75.00.

Jim Eyskens

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of Phyllis Early
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 2:51 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: first hello

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Phyllis, I'm 45 and from
Sebastopol, California.  I'll be walking the Camino for the first time
this September.  I have loved reading everyone's comments, suggestions,
facts and philosophies.  There seems to be a common bond, a vested
interest and most reply from the heart.  I feel prepared (and so lucky)
to go, and currently am paying close attention to the boot conversation.
I have really struggled the last few weeks to find a good fit, I think
I've found the best I can do except my left foot is significantly
smaller.  Any suggestions about heel slippage in just one shoe?  Another
quesiton; due to limited time, I need to fly from Santiago to London,
then home.  I remember reading a while back about an airline that will
give a discount to pilgrims who have finished the Camino.  Can anyone
provide more details?  I hope to meet some of you over there.

Phyllis Early