New Santiago equestrian statue and nature of Santiago

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Wed Jul 30 13:11:46 PDT 2003

> Representing the United States (?) was a group
>called "Los Tigres del Norte"; in their Black Bart costumes they sang in
>Spanish  and had a huge positive response with attendees dancing in the
street and
>asking for reprise after reprise.

Liz, your were probably confused by the fact that a mexican group is
introduced as North Americans, but North America does include Mexico and
Canada.

They sing Narco-corridos and got quite famous here after Perez Reverte
mentioned them in his last novel "La reina del sur". After the book's
success they publish a CD in Spain and have given quite a number of
concerts since.

About Saint James' horse name, I cannot help you. It has always been
referred to as Saint James' white horse. As it is the only horse, maybe
White is the name and not just an adjective. I do not think his sword has
a name either.

I wish you enjoy your stay in Jacobland.

Buen Camino

Ignacio