Camino on TV

Elizabeth Boylston-Morris TagelleaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 23 08:52:57 PDT 2003

The newspapers here are advertising a special Santiago pilgrimage program
that will be aired on July 25th at 6:00 p.m. on Discovery Channel.
Discovery will be broadcasting directly from the Santiago Cathedral.
Also, at 8:00  p.m. Discovery will rebroadcast the documentary "The largest
pilgrimage on Earth; the Virgin of Guadalupe, Faith vs. Reason".
I do not know whether the programs will be shown back in the States; I hope
so.

Liz (presently in Leon)