18 voices in the Camino; Martin Sheen

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sat Jul 12 12:17:34 PDT 2003

Hello,
As far as I know, the 18 voices book is only available in Spain at the
present time.  It was edited by the Association of Reporters and Scholars of the
Camino de Santiago and produced by the University of Santiago de Compostela.  I
should think that an inquiry  sent  either to the University or the Association
will provide information as to where and how the book maybe obtained. (I
intend to get the book when I am in Santiago next month, God willing..)
Some weeks ago it was reported in some Spanish newspapers that Martin Sheen
attended a Pilgrims Mass in Santiago after having walked the last part of the
Camino.  The report mentioned that his birth name is Ramon Esteves, that he
speaks Spanish perfectly, albeit with a Mexican accent, that he purchased a house
in the Santiago environs and that his three sons, Charlie, Emilio and Ramon
have walked portions of the Camino and are frequent Santiago visitors.
I don't remember much else.
Fond Regards,
Rosina