Camino OIKOTEN and update on my son

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 12 06:53:17 PDT 2003

And thank you, Sally, for that interesting and insightful post!

My son who broke his legs (some of you are praying for or remembering him) is still in the hospital until a 3rd surgery, next Wednesday. He will not be able to bear weight on either leg for several months. So physical therapy is working with him to teach him how to get around in a wheelchair. I will go there again, to San Antonio, next Thursday to help out until the baby (to be born any minute now) is in the home and the family seems able to cope.

Deanna