camino journalism

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Jul 11 08:01:01 PDT 2003

Hi Reb,
Thanks for your revealing message about journalism fun and games. I had no
idea.
Often I wondered why almost everything written in USA publications about
other countries contains some derogatory information or comments, but I attributed
to uneducated and shortsighted chauvinism and the commercial need to make USA
readers feel that they are/live better than anyone else.....  But a sense of
fairness?  That's really stretching it, me thinks.
At any rate, I thought that the article's ending was lovely and,
Camino-wise, expressed feelings for which is hard to find words.
Where might one get a copy of your Camino writings?
Best regards,
Rosina