A short vacation

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Thu Jul 10 00:32:55 PDT 2003

Good luck to all who are on are about to leave on their Camino, I'm off on holiday with my two daughters in Greece for a couple of months so am unsubscribing so the inbox doesn't overfill.

Will drop back onto the site for a month before I leave for the Camino on 3 September - see you in the long shadows.

Ultreia

Jeffrey

jt.crawleyaukonline.co.uk