Unsubscribing

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Jul 9 13:52:03 PDT 2003

Dear List-serve peoples:
I am distressed by the --- once-again ---- increasing numbers of people who
write the _entire_ listserve community when they wish to unsubscribe, simply
because they "hit" reply and don't change the address.

When you write gocaminoapete.uri.edu
you write everyone (numbering about 250 people)

If you wish to unsubscribe, then you write
listservalistserve.uri.edu

you write NOTHING but this information
unsubscribe gocamino  + add your email address
Remember that you are communicating with an automated system on a computer, so
follow the guidelines carefully.

If and only if you have done this and you still have trouble, will you please
privately write me and I will try to help
Thanks
linda davidson
coordinator
davidsonaetal. uri.edu