off the subject

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 7 06:02:04 PDT 2003

Once again...thank you so much, all of you. We are a Camino family right here.

One of my early thoughts when I received my son's news was that the Camino is continuing. This was, somehow, my first real lesson in that fact.

I am sharing your messages with my daughter-in-law!

Love, Deanna

antonio silva <antonio_silva1aHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Deanna,

I wish all strength you can gather for yourself and your family in a moment of pain and insecurity. We sometimes don't understand why pain and suffering must come, yet they do. Have faith, my dear. God knows best. I am with you in my prayers. You shall overcome. And, this is not off the subject. This is the real subject. All the best to you and your family. God bless...

Antonio Carlos da Silva Rosa
Lisboa-Portugal