New member protocol

Jim Greer jgreeraMIDSOUTH.RR.COM
Sun Jul 6 15:55:49 PDT 2003

The listserv announcement suggests that I provide a brief messeage
explaining why I've joined the list.

I'm Jim Greer; I'm in Memphis, TN, USA.  I can't really recall my first
exposure to El Camino de Santiago.  The idea of a pilgrimage interests
me greatly, which is why I've joined this list.  Perhaps more
fruitfully, a couple of years ago I managed to talk 5 others into taking
an interest in walking across Spain with me.  Not bad for a dinner and a
couple of bottles of wine, eh?  Luckily, one of those folks is my wife
and two others are my best friends.  We've begun discussing a trip next
year (June 2004?)

Cordially,
Jim G

--
James B. Greer <jgreeramidsouth.rr.com> [expires: 2004-12-27]
7F49 3D20 03C6 E859 E4F9  0735 E1F9 B259 21FA 1494