San Juan de Ortega

Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Sat Jul 5 12:19:18 PDT 2003

One or the other.  I was in both places.  I was hiking with a couple
Brits, one a young girl.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of Rebekah Scott
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 1:02 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: San Juan de Ortega

could well be. I stayed in Molinaseca, out on the porch in an army  tent
with a Dutch lady biker -- one of my more memorable billets. The rest of
my hiking companions du jour (whom I was well ready to let move along
without me!)   went on to Ponferrada and stayed at the convent there. I
rose at dawn the next morning and hiked with some Deutsch speedballs
into the city; I met an American guy there at "breakfast"  (in the town
with the castle) in a bar next to the old old cathedral. Was that you,
eating Magdalenas? Or maybe I met you the previous day?

Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://promo.yahoo.c
om/sbc/> Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!