restless leg syndrome

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Fri Jul 4 18:53:26 PDT 2003

I have the same feeling if I don't work out as well!.  Yoga, stretching and all that helps a lot as well, basically staying active.

I like the alternative you suggested Rebekah!

:-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rebekah Scott
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: July 4, 2003 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: restless leg syndrome

  Epsom salts, yes! And try elevating your feet and knees. If you do yoga, do your favorite inversion posture.
  I find I get restless legs whenever I haven't gotten sufficient exercise during the day --- or after a particularly severe workout.

  If none of the recommended solutions can get you back to sleep, try the Tried and True Cure-All: Gin and Tonic. (I think the quinine in the tonic  is helpful, honestly.)

  Sleep well
  Reb

  Rebekah Scott, journalista
  'The more I learn, the less I know.'