dreams and such/becoming hospitalero

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 2 14:33:29 PDT 2003

Hola Rebekah, et al;

This was in the latest Friends of the Road newsletter:

At the next Pilgrim Gathering in March, 2004 at the Mission Santa Barbara,
Santa Barbara, California, we are pleased to announce there will be an
offering of the Cursillo de Preparacion.  This is the training that enables
ex-pilgrims to volunteer in the Spanish Refugio System.  The training will
be given a day and a half before the Gathering starts, with a fee yet to be
determined (but decidedly much less expensive than going to Spain). The
training will be in English, but prospective hospitaleros will need some
Spanish. There will be room for up to 25 prospective hospitaleros.

If interested, please call or write Lin Galea, 1070 Green Street, San
Francisco, CA  94133  or lingaleaahotmail.com for more information.