Guides

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Jul 2 08:26:19 PDT 2003

the problem is not asking the question, but what to do with the barrage of
words which comes back to you that you don't understand?

I do not find phrasebooks helpful, again because the answers can be
confusing,  though I find a pocket dictionary helpful.

Maura