dreams and such

James R Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Wed Jul 2 06:14:41 PDT 2003

I walked in May-June 2001 and had and still have r4ecurring dreams of the
Camino, but only in the most positive manner.  To complicate matters, I
returned last year as a Hospitalero at Rabanal, the Confrternity (St James-
London) Refugio, and had to spend the first night in the main dormitory as
the wardens quarters were still occupied by the outgoing crew.  I woke and
for a brief minute thought I was still on my pilgrimage, a very pleasant
feeling.

I would encourage all of you veteran pilgrims to return to the Camino as a
Hospitalero.  The experience is much different but even more rewarding than
the actual pilgrimage. I'm returning a second time this fall, again at
Rabanal.