afterdreams

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 1 18:39:55 PDT 2003

I have been having camino dreams every night since
finishing.     They usually seem to involve looking
for food or albergues or finding my way.    They are
neither sweet dreams nor nightmares, more like just
reliving as it was.   I had no idea it was imprinting
so deeply.

At least
one of my companions reported frequent dreams like
these afterward.     Is this a common condition?

In contrast I don't remember similar dreams about the
Pacific Crest Trail, but I have only been doing that
for a week at a time so that cumulative imprinting may
be missing.