Americans on the Road

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Fri Jan 31 05:16:09 PST 2003

Let me invite those who wish to voice opinions about Americans on the
Road and how they present themselves and how they are treated in Spain
to submit written articles for the next issue of the Friends Newsletter,
which I hope to have out early summer.

"The American image" is a topic of great importance, but I think its
discussion is best placed in written form to allow us all the ponder our
own words before we announce them to the world and to give us time to
read others' ideas and consider them calmly before we reply.

Do note :
Please do not continue the discussion on the listserve. Nor shall thee
voice opinions about another's personality on the Gocamino forum. Risk:
you'll be deleted from the Listserve.

To submit material for publication in the Friends Newsletter, please send
to dgitlitzaaol.com as an attachment. Or send in writing _with_ a pc disk.

thanks
linda davidson