Listserv and Camino-Not a political forum

M Parker MGParkeraAOL.COM
Mon Jan 27 10:44:09 PST 2003

Jeffrey and all,

We must remember that the listserv is no more of a political forum than the
Camino is.  I hope we can keep them both simple and positive.

The ONLY reason I brought up the unpleasant exchange with the young German
man is that he insisted on ranting political protests.....(which happened to
be anti-American) in an inappropriate setting.  Prospective pilgrims might
want to be aware of that possibility.  Indeed,  I brought it up in response
to a direct question.

I have no doubt that most of us on this listserv have our particular
political outlooks which are determined by many many things particular to our
experience.  Here's hoping we can keep them to ourselves and out of this
listserve and off the Camino.
M Parker