Traveling During Political Unrest

Theresa Devonshire t_devonshireaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 24 15:10:12 PST 2003

Hi All,
I need a reality check. I am planning to start in Leon
on April 15th. I will be traveling alone and am
concerned about traveling abroad during this time of
political uncertainty.

Today The State Department is sending a cable to
embassies around the world telling Americans abroad to
be ready to leave their resident country quickly in an
emergency.

Is this something to worry about? Should I postpone my
trip?

Theresa