Camelbaks vs Nalgene

Bruce McLean b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET
Fri Jan 24 09:35:13 PST 2003

There are a multitude of  "fuentes" available all along the "Camino" a water
bottle affords you the capability of refilling with fresh water at frequent
intervals without the
hassle of getting into your pack.  For those with privacy issues, washrooms
may not be quite as available, so continual sipping may create a small
problem.  One does not get as thirsty if one takes a small amount of salt
occasionally. I carried two small (½ liter) water bottles and filled one with
gatorade or the equivalent for this purpose.