bring your nalgene for the wine

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 24 03:22:18 PST 2003

Camel backs work really well....and you don't have to fill them up all the
way if you don't need/want to carry that much water and weight. I personally
used a Nalgene bottle on the Camino and my walking parter became a pro at
getting it out of the side pocket of my pack for me...all the while he was
happily sipping on his camel back. Don't get me wrong though, I love my
Nalgene, it served as a really nice safe container to put delicate
souveniers in for the bus ride back to Bordeaux after we finished walking.

Aloha
Jen